Designed for subcompact SUVs, small crossovers, wagons, and hatchbacks. The Nomad Kitchen CV is the perfect kitchen system for vehicles like the Subaru Crosstrek and Jeep Renegade. Our new compact kitchen system works great in hatchbacks like the Mazda 3 Hatchback, Toyota Prius, Subaru Impreza, and many other similarly sized 5-door adventure mobiles.
The low profile design measures 25 inches deep, 7.75 inches tall, and 33.25 inches wide and secures with as few as 2 tie-down anchor points.
Just like the Original Nomad Kitchen, the Nomad Kitchen CV comes with everything you need to prep, cook, and clean:
- Stainless steel washbasin
- Bamboo cutting board
- Drying rack/storage basket
- Drawer for the two-burner stove (stove sold separately)
- Adjustable strap to attach a 1 lb propane tank
- Hanger hook for accessories, trash bags, hand towels, utensils, etc.
- Space for a water tank (water tank sold separately)
- Plenty of storage space (internal storage bags sold separately)
- Universal mounting system
- 3/4 inch riser/leveling shim
- Sticker pack
Available in black and clear coat colors.
The Nomad Kitchen CV weighs 53.5 lbs and is strong enough to support up to 200 lbs when fully extended.
Thanks to the patent-pending cantilever design and secure ratchet strap mounting system, Nomad Kitchen systems and pantries do not need any support legs.
All Nomad Kitchen Systems lock in both the closed and open position to ensure your kitchen stays closed on the roughest terrain and your meal is stable while cooking.
Nomad Kitchen Systems are patent-pending and designed and manufactured in California, USA.
Kitchens typically ship within 5 business days of order.